To facilitate your learning journey in an effective manner, ALLEN Plus brings to you exhaustive study material in the digital form; designed by the proficient ALLEN faculties based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
“Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.”
– Abigail Adams
ALLEN’s digital material is facilitated with an exclusive feature “Annotation”. Using this feature you can:
- Make your personalised digital notes on your digital material in ALLEN Plus platform using different annotation options such as Highlighter, Underline, and Strikethrough etc. which helps you revise the subject quickly at the time of examination.
- Mark a particular section of your Digital Material with different shapes (Rectangle, Oval etc.).
- Tag any important part in your Digital Material or make notes on them with free hand using pointer device and can enter text as well.
“The discipline of taking class notes is the first step towards making it happen.”
The ALLEN Plus Study Material and Special Booklet will be made available to you for whole academic session under the Digital Material section, which you will find on the top-left section of homepage. (Fig 4.1)
1. Access the organized list of Study Material related to your course.
2. Access the Filter Button that helps you search Subject / Topic wise Study Material.
All the study material related to your course will be available in this section; you can use the ‘Filter and Search Functionality’ to find out what you intent to study as per your syllabus.
Study Materials: Here you will get exhaustive material which will further enhance your preparation and deepen your understanding of the concept. It includes subject/topic explanation sheets, RACES and Exercises prepared by ALLEN Academic Team.
About PDF Viewer
- Here you will find the Learning Material in PDF form related to the topic selected by you from the organized list of study material.
- This is a navigation panel from where you can navigate through the PDF as per your requirement which includes controls, zoom in zoom out, hand tool, select tool etc.
- With the annotation feature, you can make your personalised digital notes on your digital material using different annotation options such as Highlighter, Underline, and Strike-through etc. Also, you can Mark a particular section of your Digital Material with different shapes (Rectangle, Oval etc.) and Tag any important part in your Digital Material or make notes on them with free hand using a pointer device and can enter text as well.
- This section will help you edit your study material, crop page, erase the text etc.
- This section will help you to check all the callout, search Download pdf file and save your annotate pdf file.
1. The digital material you download from the website will automatically get saved in the Download folder.
2. Your downloaded digital material from the app will automatically get saved inside downloads or the documents folder in your device storage.
Special Booklet: This module provides digital material apart from your regular study material which gives an added advantage to your academic preparation.