To help you stay informed and prepared well-in advance, ALLEN Plus has the Schedule feature. Schedule allows you to know exactly when a class/test for a particular subject or topic is scheduled. It is very helpful in inculcating the habits of regularity, punctuality and discipline. It ensures progress by developing a methodical attitude towards studies.
How is Schedule Helpful for Your Learning?
With the Schedule feature, you get more than just information about your scheduled classes. Through schedule, you can:
- Stay informed about all your future classes
- Prepare well in advance for the upcoming class
- Manage the allotted time effectively
- Make proper use of the learning resources in given time frame
- Manage self-learning in a consistent and effective manner
- Develop punctuality in regard to studies
- Be regular with your syllabus
You can access this feature on the homepage after logging-in to the website. The schedule as shown on the homepage will be the latest schedule. (Figure 1.1)
To check the class or test schedule for a particular day, you will have to click on the specific date on the calendar. If there is a class/test scheduled on the current date, you’ll get to see the complete schedule.
If there is no class/test scheduled for that particular day, the date won’t be accessible.
1. Explore the different options of ALLEN Plus platform from this menu.
2. Use the calendar option to select the day for which you need to view the classes.
3. Check out the Current Day Class/Test/Feedback Schedule with their Start – End timings
4. Access your details, along with Reward point history, Password Change option and Logout.
5. Access the Class/test completed till date using the filter option.
6. Check out your course and session from here.
7. Use this option to unlock your expired classes.
Green Highlighter in calendar means it contains the lectures & Blue Highlighter indicates the current date.
“If you talk about it, it’s a dream, If you envision it, it’s possible. But if you schedule it, it’s real” – Tony Robbins
- The schedule as shown on the homepage will be the latest schedule.
- To check the class or test schedule for a particular day, click on the specific date on the calendar.
- To open the calendar click on the Calendar Button given at top left of your App.
- A calendar will open where you can check the schedule of your class/test for any particular day.
- If there is a class/test scheduled on the current date, student will get to see the complete schedule.
- If there is no class/test scheduled for that particular day, the date won’t be accessible.
“By sticking to a schedule, and not waiting for inspiration, I am assured of getting work done.” – Frances Poole
Note: Available on the right side of the homepage, the Filter section helps student to search the lectures subject-wise, and format wise (LIVE/Recorded/Tests).