What are Reward Points?
Rewards points are the points provided to you on your ALLEN Plus portal when you enroll for a course and attend classes. Points will be credited in your profile as per the academic policy and these points are available until your Course Ends. You can request access to watch your missed classes anytime using your reward points if you miss any class(es) of a specific day on ALLEN Plus due to any of the reasons:
- Health Issues
- Power Supply
- Internet Connectivity
- Internet Ban
- Natural Calamity
- or any other genuine reason.
In this section, you will get to know about the transaction history of your reward points like how many points you have earned, how many points you have used, how many points you are left with?
You are allowed to unlock 4 Days’ of missed lectures all together for 96 hrs using your rewarded points. You may unlock your classes as per your need, for instance:
- If you Unlock 1 Day’s class it will be active for 24 hrs
- If you Unlock 2 Days’ class it will be active for 48 hrs
- If you Unlock 3 Days’ class it will be active for 72 hrs
- If you Unlock 4 Days’ class it will be active for 96 hrs
Let us understand it with an example:
Suppose, Today is 5th June and you missed the class on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th June.
Now you want to view the class of 2nd and 3rd June, you may unlock them for 48 hrs by selecting the desired date and you may also unlock your remaining missed classes at your convenience.
- Use your rewards only in case of actual requirement as they will be highly beneficial at the time of course end for revision purpose
- Unlock the required classes after ensuring your availability. For instance, you unlock a 1-day class which will be valid for the next 24 hrs then you must make sure that you are available to attend the class in the provided duration.
- You can request for next lectures once the previous requested lecture’s validity gets over.
Also, now you can get your deducted reward points back in your ALLEN Plus account, if you have completed the unlocked classes before the given time limit
Let’s See How It Works:
1) If you unlock 1 lecture, you get 24 hours to complete it but if you complete this before time and mark it as complete then you can make another request right away.
2) Let say you unlock 4 lectures then you get 96 hours (24 hours each day) to complete them for that 4 points get deducted, if you complete them within 48 hours then you will get 2 reward points back or If you unlock 2 lectures, you get 48 hours to complete it but if you complete this within 24 hours you will get 1 reward point back (+1 for every 24 hours saved by you) and can make another request right away.
In website you will find “Reward Points” details in profile section available at top right as shown in the picture below: