Once your admission process is complete and the fee is deposited, the fee paid gets updated in ERP and then you are allotted a batch.
After the batch is allotted to you, we will send you an SMS along with your login credentials. Using these credentials, you can successfully log in to the ALLEN Plus portal.
You can log in through the web portal, visit: https://allenplus.allen.ac.in/ Or through the app:
For Android: http://bit.ly/ALLENPLUS
For iOS: http://bit.ly/ALLENPlusiOS
On Login Page:
- Use your Application Form Number as the Username
- Your Password is the one sent via SMS
In case you don’t remember your password, you can click on the Forgot Password section to get a new password.
Once you get the new password, use the below mentioned credentials to login:
ALLEN Form No:
(Note: Do not forget to keep “caps lock” on while entering password.)
After logging-in to the ALLEN Plus portal, you may change your password. When choosing a password of your choice, keep the following things in mind:
- Password must contain UPPER/ Lower case, number, and special characters.
- Password length must be between 6 to 10 characters.
- Make sure not to share your password with anyone.